Bariatric Fusion® is a bariatric vitamin and mineral supplement designed and formulated by a Bariatric Surgical Team to meet the needs of their patients. This chewable supplement provides the highest amounts of what the team believes are the key micronutrients vital for weight-loss surgery patients. The unique, all-inclusive formula uses the most biologically available vitamins and minerals to maximize absorption. Offered in five great-tasting flavors, Bariatric Fusion® gives patients their necessary Fuel4Life and is the new standard in bariatric vitamins and bariatric supplements.
- Custom bariatric vitamins and mineral supplement for the adult patient
- Designed by a team of medical professionals for their patients
- Cost effective—no other supplements needed
- Contains the highest amounts of calcium, B12, biotin, and Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12 in the most readily available form—methylcobalamin
- All minerals in chelated form for better absorption
- 100% sugar free—sweetened with sucralose
- Contains the most biologically available form of important micronutrients
- No Vitamin K to interfere with anti-coagulants
- A flavor for everyone—orange cream, mixed berry, strawberry, wild cherry, or tropical.
Bariatric Vitamins- Why Chewable?
Bariatric vitamins and mineral supplementation after gastric bypass surgery is critical in maintaining proper health and micro-nutrition. Micro-nutrient deficiency is the most common side effect from this procedure do to the malabsorptive component of gastric bypass. This typically occurs in approximately 21% of patients. Some frequently seen deficiencies include: iron, B12, folate, and calcium. Side effects when lacking in these important nutrients include: easy bruising, loss of hair, and lack of energy. Taking a chewable multivitamin is the easiest and most effective way of reducing the risk of micro nutrient deficiencies in the body after gastric bypass surgery.